Saturday, March 26, 2011

A long day

So today has been a long day all on my lonesome while Rose was out traversing the rocky lands of Green River Utah, but this has also given me a chance to focus all day on finishing a song that I started a week or two ago.  I decided to call it Hidden Walls, no rhyme or reason to that at the moment, but that is just what I feel when I listen to it myself!  Anyways, hope you enjoy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hidden Walls
Original Composition by Anthony Frank

2 comments:

  1. Fun pieces! Love composing as well although I'm not very good at it--working on improving! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jason! It is always a work in progress for me, I hope to improve as well!

    ReplyDelete